Once we had TA we asked our agency if they might try to get updates on both PC and EC.
They were able to get 2 videos of PC and I have watched them about 100 times.
I was a little disappointed there were no pics but Amelia suggested I take screen shots while watching and they turned out great!
Just look how cute he is~
We were able to see some of his personality: gentle to allow another child to take the book he was looking at, choosing another book, smiling big when he got the caterpillar, and answering questions that the video lady asked him. We were also able to hear his voice~ raspy and not sure if maybe he has a little cold. Just plain adorable and now we REALLY can't wait to take him in our arms January 7.
Praying God prepares his heart for his forever family.






This is so great to read! I'm the one who met you at Gap yesterday, and it was so nice meeting you. Praying for y'all as you prepare to leave!!
ReplyDeleteAshton
Are both the kiddos at the same home? Will you get both PC and EC the same day? It's so cool to think I have watched your family adopt 4 little angels.
ReplyDeleteoh he is precious Shay! I'm excited for you - what a great day to get your sweet angel - I love the number 7!
ReplyDeletexo ellie
So excited for all of you!!!!! He is precious!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! Always Praying !!
ReplyDeleteHe is precious!!! I know you are so anxious to get him in your arms!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is darling. Thank you for sharing the screen shots. Happy holidays!
ReplyDelete