Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Decorating

This time last year there were no plans to decorate our trees just getting home from China...

but this year they are up and decorated... frames, Santa, snowman, and family tree.

My favorite thing being my Willow Tree Nativity.

Day 13- Christmas Decorating is one of my favorite things!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. I sure will be jealous when I'm in the thick of it getting all mine done next week:) I hope you all get to travel before Christmas and come home t o the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inspired to at least FIND my Christmas rubber maids post move;) Love the trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I totally get why you have decorated so early. It hadn't dawned on me that your might be gone for a couple of weeks getting Evie and Payne. I have been totally blessed through getting to know you, so thank you for your sweet comment. Man you need to say a prayer for my husband right now. The social worker was here last night and she told horror story after horror story. It totally freaked out my husband. We are still proceeding, but man she did a number on her. I guess the social worker we have also adopted and her daughter after 4 years still has not bonded to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready to decorate! Next week when I'm off will be the time. Where do you put your trees? We usually have our family tree in our living room, but I'm thinking I may want to do a more traditional/themed tree in there this year. Also, a cleaning question I'd love you to weigh in on. Jeff and I have decided to add someone coming to clean the house into the budget. You know how I love a clean house and I just can't keep up! I feel guilty about putting $ toward this, but I'm also excited to have my house looking nice and not feeling stressed about not being able to get it done myself. So, should I have her clean before or after I put up decorations? I can't decide! Thanks, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...