Monday, October 8, 2012

Zoo Day~

Our school system is on Fall break this week but we are continuing to school since we have our China travel coming up.
Today we went with our sweet friends: Ms. Hope, Melissa, Todd, Jennifer, and all the kids to the Zoo for a field trip~ SO fun!
 I promise it went from warm yesterday to FREEZING today (51, cloudy, and breezy:)... thank goodness I had changed out all the clothes and found our coats. :)
Lyra Kate (in pink) and her family are waiting for their dossier to make it to China so they can be matched with her little sister!!!
 It was a great day of chasing kids, listening to sweet voices, and new friendships blooming.
Funny convo this morning: I was talking to them about how important it would be to stay close and before I could finish, EK said, "Mom, I know what we should do if we get lost... tell the Zookeeper!" Ha
A GREAT Zoo Day!!!

5 comments:

  1. It got cold here yesterday, too. Pulled out the fall clothes just in time, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day! Beautiful bunch of kids!

    Never been to the Greenville zoo before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appears to have been a wonderful day!!!! Sure turned cooooold here too! Glad you had those coats handy!

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...