Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hoping~

I think most adoptive families would agree that seeing a glimpse of your baby makes the wait just a little more bearable.
I have gotten one glimpse of PC in the last couple of weeks~
(front row with blue Julian shirt on) :)
  but nothing from sweet EC SO...
I decided it was time to try for an update on both of them.
I contacted Ann and had her send Autumn Moon Festival packages
 to them in hopes of an update but mostly HOPE for a picture! 
 Mixed up the photos making the collages but you get the picture.
Will share updates if we are blessed to receive them.

3 comments:

  1. I totally know that feeling. Sent a little package last week, and I'm so hoping for some pictures of our little man opening the package or wearing the jacket we sent. International mail takes.so.long! Hope your wishes come true! ~ Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING ANN CAN WORK HER MAGIC!!! SHE IS AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get an updated glimpse of your babies!

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...