I LOVE technology!
When I think back to my college days,
driving back and forth to Athens with no cell phone
makes my heart pound... we wonder how we managed.
Today I am SO thankful all my bigs are just a text away
all the time... I can reach out to them anytime.
Today I received this sweet photo of Amelia and Lew
{via a text}
dressed and ready for Spirit Night~
AND my birthday just keeps giving!
My sister gave me a gift certificate to Amazon
and I used it this week to buy this~
Remember me saying I wanted to get all our VHS and Hi8
on DVDs??? This is the key to doing just that!
SO easy... just downloaded the software,
plugged the device into my camcorder/VCR,
then to my computer and poof~
5 videos already downloaded and saved!
The best part?
Watching Rosie watching herself when she was little...
PRICELESS!!!
This weekend will be one of ALL chicks in the nest.
I have a feeling we will be watching a lot of home movies...
Get ready Josh to see the sweetest little girls in the world.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Ooohhh, a weekend of home videos will be so, so fun!!! So glad you will have all the chicks in the nest!
ReplyDeleteAnd what an awesome converter for videos. You don't mess around - when you decide you are going to do something, you do it!!!!!
Genius! It is on my wish list now. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos are a treasure, but nothing beats those great family videos! Enjoy the weekend!
ReplyDelete