Friday, May 20, 2016

Leaving for China~

It has been a big week of last minute details and this morning as we prepare to leave is no different.

I am sitting here writing on the blog when I should be up closing the suitcases. :)

Today we leave in anticipation of sweeping our precious CallaAnne into our arms forever.

I wanted to post our adoption video today in honor of our journey to our baby.
Scott and I want to thank everyone who has walked this journey with us in prayer, support, and/or financial help.

There will be one less orphan Monday morning and one more Ankerich!

Praise the Lord for ALL HE has done and will continue to do.

Blessings and love to you all and I will see you in CHINA!!!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely! Can't wait to see her in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for safe travels. Enjoy your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited for you sharon!!!! can't wait to see the photos and hear all about it!!
    erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for safe travels! Can't wait to see photos and hear about this next chapter in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for safe travels! Can't wait to see photos and hear about this next chapter in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you! Safe travels friend. We'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe travels and we can't wait to follow the journey in bringing CallaAnne home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVED the video! It was so wonderful, after years of following your blog, to see and hear everyone "in person". I just smiled through the entire talk. Praying your trip goes smoothly- can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I discovered your blog when you were adopting ShayleeJoy and I have been an avid reader ever since. The outpouring love you have for adoption is inspiring and any kid you adopt is lucky to be able to call you mom. I cannot wait to read about this journey and hope everything goes smoothly. Blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete