Friday, January 1, 2016

A Happy New Year's Day~

A new year brings freshness and all things unique with the anticipation to resolve old habits into new.
I have written a post @ A Beautiful Symphony sharing my 2016 Word of the Year HERE~

Today we celebrated with my brother's family and a sweet friend of mine from my teaching days,
Jennie and her son Zack (whom I taught when he was in 2nd grade:)~
Jennie is that friend you haven't seen in years
and she comes to visit and it's like we just saw each other yesterday.

Happy New Year to everyone~ May God bless us with His richest blessings.

Revelation 21:5English Standard Version (ESV)

And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”


No comments:

Post a Comment