Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Centers for Jan 2016

I have used the last couple of days to reorganize the school room and closet.
In the midst of that big job, I switched out the centers for boys and bitty girls.
I came to conclusion allowing them to do the same activities will completely help me in the long run.
The boys are always excited to work on centers and the bitties not so much SO
I am going to let one boy work with one girl encouraging cooperation and diligence.

You can see below what I will have available:
10 on the Spot: ten frames for math, Playdoh and ABC/word work, ABC match, and an old game for Word Play~
 Letter stampers in kinetic sand, ABC floor puzzle, Math game, and Work making~
I'm hoping this will help the girls be more interested in center time!

No comments:

Post a Comment