Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Frozen~

Every year we get the kids Christmas pjs and with 9 10 to buy for...
I decided I would make 7 of the 10 pair.
{thanks to Scotty for facetiming me while at Walmart 
and buying the Frozen fabric}

Yesterday we loved on BC all day again
and I took the opportunity to take more photos in J&S's beautiful house~


 BC had on his Christmas pjs {ADORABLE!}~

 Seventh Heaven~
I guess they aren't exactly Christmas pjs but my crew didn't seem to mind
and they all begged for them to washed today so they could wear them again!
{Didn't forget you Big Girls!!!}

4 comments:

  1. Love the tradition! The kids get jammies every year from their oma in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! & Presh photos too..I cheated this year when I found Carter's BIG sale @ Kohls 1st time ever to make them :-(. I'm sure Frozen is a BIG hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also love the jammies here too!! Love these pics!!! Wishing your beautiful family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the PJs and all the smiles! So precious! Wishing you the very best for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete