Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Love the Weekends~

I love the weekends because we have a higher chance of seeing the bigs
and that was true for this past weekend.
Amelia surprised us with a Saturday afternoon visit
and lavished great love and attention on the littles~
SJ helped me make poppyseed chicken to celebrate and we all sat down
for a family style dinner together~
Today I was excited to be in Athens with Rosie for ZTA House Christmas decorating~
Lots of mom, dads, and girls had a million beautiful things to hang!
I loved spending time with Rosie of course~
and her big Michelle and family~
I would love to see it all lit up at night~
Maybe Rosie can send me some photos.
Merry Christmas sweet ZTA girls!!!
Loved spending the day enjoying your beautiful house!!!
That's why I Love the Weekends!!!




1 comment:

  1. What a Fun Thing to get to do with sweet Rosie. The picture of yall is adorable.

    ReplyDelete