Thursday, May 8, 2014

Surgery~

I had some surgery yesterday and came home today.
Everything went well and I have about 4 weeks of recovery...
just enough time to be ready for China. :)
Sported the compression hose home~
Since then, my family/friends have stepped up big to help with everything needing to be done.
It has been a learning curve for both parties...
them and me.
I think it's given a new perspective on just what Mom means but also has given me a lesson in letting them do it. VERY hard!
Savannah sent me this precious photo of BC and it just spoke 'concern' to me. Sweet!
Thankful for all the meals brought, gift cards/cards sent, chores done, and children loved!
Huge Shout for Scott, Amelia, and Rosie!
Thankful for my husband who loves me so well...
 he makes the bed and leaves my side turned down in case I need to rest.

3 comments:

  1. Been praying!! So glad things are going well! It was hard for me to let everyone do for me after my surgery too. I am not good at sitting still! BUT - you need to obey! So you can be ready for CHINA!!! Keep resting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending healing prayers your way....I know it's hard to let others do things for you......LET THEM.....
    Gigi
    Gcrypar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a speedy recovery! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete