Monday, May 5, 2014

Early Mother's Day~

Josh, Savannah, and BC are spending the week at the beach to celebrate their anniversary SO
we met today for an Early Mother's Day lunch~
 I LOVE that when we meet, Savannah immediately takes BC out of the carrier and hands him straight to me.
I adore staring into that precious baby face~
And I adore my first baby wanted to meet me even though they were headed out the door today.
As a matter of fact they are there now looking out over the ocean!
I LOVE you Savannah Lee and THANK YOU for the best Mother's Day gift ever~
Our First Grandchild!!!
BC you are a treasure we LOVE beyond words!!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to meet and how wonderful that soon she will be with her husbands family. Praying for you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a SWEET day! Such a SWEET Savannah....is BC trying to give us a grin in that last photo?!?! Praying for you as always, especially tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That just makes me want to cry. How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that Baby Curtis has grown!! All that hair!! He is just so HANDSOME!! Well guess you already know that :). I have missed so much! I see Shaylee Joy is wearing glasses now!! I better get better about catching up on blogs, especially this one. They are growing up so fast!!! I also wanted to wish you and Savannah a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete