Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Everything Beautiful turning a New Page tomorrow~

Scott and I no longer will just be mama, daddy (baba), unk, Shay...
we will be Papa and ShayShay~
 Savannah went to the doctor this morning and will be checking into hospital tonight!!!
Depending on how the delivery goes we should have our new Everything Beautiful baby son in our arms March 5, 2014.
A New Page in our Family!

24 years ago when I became a mom with Savannah~
 All 6.8 lbs of sweetness~
 
Dear Ben Curtis,
Papa and I are SO very excited for you to come into our family.
You have a beautiful mom and amazing dad to love you!
You are loved by SO many already and we know that love will grow bigger and better as time passes.
We pray God's greatest blessings on your life.
May you come to know and love Jesus without abandon.
He knows you now and will ordain every step of your life!
Love ShayShay and Papa

 Psalm 139:13
For you created my inmost being; 
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
 

11 comments:

  1. Eeeek! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Have fun being a grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!!!! Praying for mom and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am glad they aren't be going to let her go full term. She is so little and daddy is so big. It is not fun to deliver a large baby. I am sure this will be the best scenerio for her to deliver vaginally. So excited for her and for your family. Miss S had a ton of hair when she was born. I wonder if baby will have brown hair like her or be blond like daddy. Praying for a safe delivery. Are you going to the hospital tonight to be with her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH I've got goose bumps & tears!!!! xoxoxo & prayers sent their way

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for all of you! This is so amazing! Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO excited for you all and cannot WAIT to see pictures! Prayers to you all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting. Saying a prayer now. Can't wait to hear the news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so exciting!! Hoping for smooth sailing and quick recovery for all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting....I am going to be a first time grandma today also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOW PERFECT IS MY TIMING!! I don't come here as often, but decided to CHECK IN TODAY and see how one of my FAVORITE FAMILIES was doing and OVER THE MOON EXCITED for you!!! I know you probably are grinning EAR TO EAR by now or waiting patiently for BEN CURTIS to make his appearance into the world!! I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOUR FAMILY!!!ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!

    ReplyDelete