Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thankful Day 6 {My Bigs}~

Today I am thankful for our first blessings of love...
The Bigs, {The Originals}, the ones that first made us parents,
the ones that first taught us how to love with hearts wide open.

Josh came to us through Savannah and we love him as our own.
Savannah was the first bundle placed in our arms
and took my heart into herself~
 She will soon know just how much I love her when she holds that precious baby in her arms.
My mama always said I wouldn't know her love for me until I knew love for my own... Such Wisdom!!!

Then came Amelia and Rosemary~
 They took their own parts of my heart as well.
You know how people always say they don't know how they can love more than one child or as much as the first?
God made the heart so perfectly...
it just regenerates more and more love every second, hour, day, and year until they are 24, 21, and 18 and you love them more than the first day you held them but how can that be?
Didn't think I could love them more?
OH yes... I love these beautiful gifts more and more as time passes.
 Along with Scott they are truly my VERY best friends!!!

I often heard times passes a lot quicker once you have kids...
Yes, another truth.
Time has passed quickly since these girls were born to us and our life is Everything Beautiful because of them!!!

Psalm 127:3-5
Children are a gift from the Lord;
    they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man
    are like arrows in a warrior’s hands.
How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them!
    He will not be put to shame when he confronts his accusers at the city gates.

2 comments:

  1. Getting caught up on blog reading and oh boy have I missed alot. So glad to see pics of the NEWEST Ankerich, Savannah is showing more and more and absolutely GLOWING, the kids getting bigger and Amelia & Rosemary getting prettier by the day.

    ReplyDelete