Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Portraits~

Last night Rosie and her friends dressed up like Biker Girls and headed to Fuse @ NewSpring for worship~

As I shot photos of the littles this morning, I began to think back to all the Halloweens with the Bigs.
Couldn't stand it so went up and grabbed their albums to have a little TBT fun~
 What precious memories!!!
Remember all these fun times Big Girls???

I decided I would incorporate our Halloween Portraits into our day instead of fight the excitement.
A group was my first shots~
 When EK spotted an adorable basket with little dog inside at Target, her mind was made up to be Dorothy~
 SJ is in love with all things Unicorns and Alicorns thus her adorable costume~
 Payne really likes the show Mike the Knight so I ordered his costume 
and book {The Knight and the Dragon} from Amazon~
 WP is crazy about Jake and the Neverland Pirates and I think he makes a pretty cute Jake~
 I'm pretty sure all the girls have been a Ladybug at one time or another and isn't this the cutest one ever?~
I'm thankful to have these photos done so we can concentrate on trick or treating tonight~
 Oh... and the candy!!!
Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I did that! By the time we went trick or treating, they kids were too excited for me to get good photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. every one of them! xo ellie

    ReplyDelete