Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Autumn Moon Festival~

The Mid-Autumn Festival or Moon Festival features the beautiful idea that we all see the same moon.
On the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival, people gaze at the moon and think of their loved ones far away, who might also be gazing at the same moon.
I like to think maybe my five sweet ones have mothers and fathers gazing up hoping they are well and safe~
I certainly gazed up and thought of their birthparents and how thankful I am to be their forever momma!!!
We kept our celebration low key with an all American hotdog and dessert of Moon Pies!
The girls stayed up long enough to see the moon... actually they saw it before I did.
Happy Autumn Moon Festival!!!

8 comments:

  1. I like to think the same thing!! Pray they know they are LOVED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of the moon pie! Now I am hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and to you too!!! They are ALL loved!! :)love your Moon pies..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmm! I hadn't seen or eaten a moon pie since I was a little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love and we have that book. You are so on top of your game. :) you are super mom. I may have to copy you with your idea. :)

    ReplyDelete