Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

SJ is 6~

I promise when SJ came downstairs this morning she looked like she had grown during the night.
We enjoyed a slow school morning with a birthday book and everyone decorated paper birthday cakes.
Finally it was time to head into Gwinnett for her Build*A*Bear party... I laughed and told her how awesome it was that she had her own built in party crowd~
 Everyone went in to choose the stuffed animal they loved. Of course SJ chose Twilight Sparkle!
SO fun having ALL 8 of them together to celebrate this great day~
 It was kind of throw back Thursday for me as I remembered back to the big girls' parties in this very store~
 The bigs made this party a huge success between helping each little move through the stations to helping take photos to being IN the photos! After the party we ate dinner @ PF Chang's~
 And then cookie cake, birthday song, blowing out candles, and eating big pieces not to mention a carousel ride~
 SJ, Dad and I couldn't be more proud of you! You always put others before yourself and help keep the peace. Your birth parents have been heavy on my mind today. I pray they know you are safe, happy, and completely loved beyond words!

Tonight as we pulled into the garage to head inside, SJ said, "Mom, this was the BEST birthday ever!" What a huge feel good moment for the mom!!! Nothing makes me happier than seeing this precious Fujian princess completly JOY filled!!!
Happy birthday sweet beautiful LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment