Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Prayer Pail~

Thanks to LeighAnn for the Prayer Pail idea... the kids LOVE it~
I found a bucket (pail) in the garage and gathered some decorating supplies. We wrote 1 Thess 5:16-18 on it plus the people in our immediate family. I had them think of people they thought we needed to pray for and wrote them on popsicle sticks. 
Each morning they will all pull a stick and pray for that request.

I also changed up what we are using for Bible. The other book just wasn't keeping their attention. I am going to reread The Jesus Storybook Bible and adding Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing and today they loved it!!

Please let us know if we can pray for you!!!
Blessings to all!

4 comments:

  1. What a special blessing this bucket will be!!!
    Love it!!!

    Blessings
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I think I have to copy this idea!! What a great idea!! I just love your blog! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your ideas Sharon. You are such a beautiful example to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!! Love your choice of books as well!!

    ReplyDelete