Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Rosie~

This past year has been such a sweet one.
Here are a few of the highlights~
 I think if you asked Rosie which day and event was the MOST meaningful of all this year~
 She would have tons to choose from but~
 There is no doubt she would choose the middle photo below 
when she was in Daytona Beach with NewSpring Church on a youth retreat~
 And she completely surrendered her life to Jesus Christ and was baptized in the Atlantic Ocean by Brad Cooper~
 She came home with a new matra... You can't DO life alone...
I think you all would agree with me that Rosie definitely doesn't do life alone. 
She is one of the sweetest, caring, most loving people I know and SO thankful God chose me to be her mom.

Psalm 42:7
Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;
All Your waves and billows have gone over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment