Wednesday, May 22, 2013

White Boards and Books~

I had two white boards that just weren't being used that much SO I wrote letters on one and numbers on the other with Sharpies~
 Right now the littles are matching capitals only and numbers 1-10 but I can see it moving to matching upper and lower case, magnetic pics for beginning sounds and many other ideas to come. This is usually the first thing they choose to work on each day!

We are planning to school through the summer with a more relaxed schedule. Our vacation is in June so I thought I would do a beach unit with them before and after. I decided to search for books on Amazon~
  then request them from the library... {worked like a charm}... so far we have a pretty big stack to run by and pick up! Going to be a fun summer for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!! I swear I might just buy two whiteboards to do what you did!!

    ReplyDelete