Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Sweet Saturday~

Sweet because everyone was home at one time or another. Amelia, Rosie, and Lew left for the Luke Bryan concert around noon~

 Not long after, Josh and Savannah arrived for the day bringing fishing gear so we spent time at the lake on the dock~
 SO amazing the lake is so full but the fish weren't biting!

I'm pretty sure the best news of the day was the pool being opened~
It was pretty yucky but should be clean and clear by the middle of the week... giving a bunch of littles the chance to begin dipping their toes in. :)
A Sweet Saturday

4 comments:

  1. he hee! I bet the littles scared the fish away. I can't imagine they stay quiet! Isn't early morning the best time to fish? Yes, had we gone the same day it would have been totally fun to have bumped into you. We did see two adoptive families though I don't know who they are. I haven't had a chance to talk to my husband, but we would love to meet your family. Either have you to our house or meet you somewhere. I just gotta figure out a date that might work. It is such a crazy time of year. I actually forgot a birthday party today with all that is going on. Silly me! I had some explaining to do! Thinking next month before I go to Boston. Though it might be fun in June or July when it would actually be warm enough to go swimming. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it your family's private pool or the neighborhood's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day to me! I LOVE the girls boots! Now that I'm moving to 'Bama I've gotta get me some of those!!! Haha!! You'd think as an Oklahoma girl I'd have some already, but I don't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a sweet Saturday with your family:) I bet the fish just haven't swam that way yet since it dry last summer...they'll be there before long I'm sure. YEAH ..the pool...won't be long for summer fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete