Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Adoption~

Because of His GREAT Love for us before the world even began...
We were chosen BY GOD to be adopted as His children... 
We Love because HE first loved us... 
A pure act of faith is to care for His children just as He cared for us.
  Adoption is partnering with Jesus to see lives transformed...
Adoption is a Miracle! 

This beautiful canvas was sent to our family today from The Franks family... {Grayson's family}.
Such a sweet act of love from one family to another as we all share the awesome miracle of adoption.
It now hangs in our school room and will be cherished each day as I step in to teach them of God's greatest gift to us... Jesus and the miracle of being adopted into His family. 
LOVE this beautiful reminder!

7 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! I saw this just the other day hanging in a local store. Now maybe I need to hang one in our school room and copy you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just such an inspiration to me. :) May God Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get a lot of sweet gifts from even sweeter friends. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Do you know where it may have come from? I'd love to hang a copy of it here ... hmmm ... it would certainly be a conversation starter ;-) ... and such a sweet reminder of the roots of Adoption.-- Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, can I laugh that my husband was logged in and my comment was left under his name. HA! Too funny. The last comment was from me.--Valerie

    ReplyDelete