Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Joyful Heart Auction~

As we are on day 8 waiting for TA, 
I am giving the auction a very last run with two adorable dresses sent to me by Lori and necklace by Florrie.
{Please go to A Joyful Heart to make a bid.}
Each with a starting bid of $20 each.

As we come down to the wire for travel, 
we still have funds to raise for our two orphanage fees. 
We know God has us in the palm of His mighty hand and will provide for us.
A friend told me not long ago...
Where God guides, He provides! We believe as we obey!!  

PS. Don't forget about our Wild Olive Tee Shirt Sale. 
Please take a minute to click the link in the sidebar and order for Christmas. 

2 comments:

  1. I will bid $30 on the Matilda Jane dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bid $20 on the believe necklace:)

    ReplyDelete