Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Instagram Love~

It is NO secret I totally embraced my phone camera this year and posted to Instagram quite frequently! I LOVE Instagram!!!
I love posting and I love seeing what others post.
Today I went through all my 'grams' and chose a few (ha) and made some collages to share~ mainly for my bigs.
Here are some of the highlights of our 2012 girls... see how many you remember!~










 As we close out 2012, there is much to be thankful for... mainly the people I do life with. LOVE you all!!!
Tomorrow a look back at favorite photos from my camera.

{5 days until China} 







  

7 comments:

  1. The days just go by too fast. Those pics seem like only yesterday! You had a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I LOVE the 'few' you chose!!! ;) They are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic selection of photos! 5 days!!!!!!! It seems so unreal. I can't wait until we are to that points. When you guys get back I might have you talk yo a friend of mine about adoption. Her and her husband lost their 6 year old to a terrible genetic disease. They always wanted more, but their daughter was so sick that they held of having more, also is Hebrew issue that if ther were to have more than it might get the same disease. They are still praying what to do. Are you r older girls coming to help grandma while you are going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each picture tells a special story "LOVE"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice photos. I'm stuck on Instagram too, can't go a day without posting something, mostly photos of my grandson. I think it's a very nice look back at your life in an uncluttered way; because you have to crop your photo it gets right to the point. I wish you all the best on your trip to China.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved looking back at this past year and all your pictures! You DID use Instagram a lot...ha ha! But it's fun!

    ReplyDelete