Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Childhood~

Each day when school is all said and done and WP is down for his nap, I know I will hear EK ask, "May we go outside?".
It is is rarity that I say no... after all is there any better place for children to be than outside?
I LOVE looking out the windows and see the girls enjoying each other with complete Joy.
Today I looked out and there they sat together in deep discussion of something little sisters discuss~
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons.  
~Author Unknown
 

10 comments:

  1. Love it! The sisterly bond is growing daily and its such a JOY to watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet precious moment. Glad you caught it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredibly sweet!! I cannot wait to see little EC forming a bond with these two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! I love the moment you captured here... the photo says it all! Priceless!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo Sharon!!! What a blessing you caught that!!!! It needs to be framed for both of them!!! :)

    Love,
    DIana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melt my heart!!!What a beautiful photo....priceless for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, first off - you have the most awesome playhouse ever! Second...just love those sweet sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious sister moments, thanks for sharing such an sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete