Monday, August 20, 2012

Teacher Work Day~

I declared today a Teacher Work Day and gave the littles a Play Day!
It was a HOUSE work day and not school... my house was in dire need of attention!
I sent them to their rooms to get dressed and they made me smile SO big when they came down~
 I am happy to say my house is clean, laundry is washed/ironed/put away, beds are all changed, and dinner was delicious.
I was also able to get some school things organized and put away too! 
As I was getting littles ready for bed, I looked out my front windows to see the most gorgeous sunset.
I felt like God gave me a kiss of affirmation~
Photos SOOC...


What an awesome God we serve Who loves us SO very much!!!

Eccl 3:11 
 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
 

4 comments:

  1. We did the VERY same thing today. My mom called and said are you having "school" this morning? No, not today, busy with housework and we are just "2" years old anyway. The girls and I went out this evening and came home to the very same beautiful sunset and I felt the very same way! God is Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey was reading before bed and came in to say, "Mom, look out the window at the trees. They look like beach trees!" I thanked God for the beauty of the sunset and the beauty of my little girl's heart right then and there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost jumped on this band wagon. I didnt all because O knew tuesday was going to be a light day and next week we are taking the whole week off. Hope you enjoyed your teacher work day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for catch up days! Fabulous sunset pictures too!

    ReplyDelete