Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

PA~ for EC

Let's see... PA could stand for~
Perfectly Amazing,
Positively Awesome,
Precious Angel,
Princess Alert,
and that would ALL be correct but the real meaning is Pre Approval for:

Our new DAUGHTER 
EvieClaire WenFan Ankerich~

Two years old with mild cerebral palsy living in Henan province.


We are truly in love with this precious one and completely surprised at God's grace.
This journey began so many months ago thinking we had another son
but in the last few weeks, God began to move our hearts toward a girl.

We were logged into China on June 8 and began to look at files on our agency's list and ones they sent us.
Most were boys and probably the hardest thing about pre match stage...
opening files, longing for them to be our child, coming to realize our child is still waiting.

The story goes...
June 21st, our annversary, I sat at my computer looking at our agency files again just in case there was a new one.
A friend of mine called to check on me and suggested I look at the WCadvocacy yahoo group
(just so I would have something to do waiting on Scott for lunch).
I sent message to moderator and was added.

There were pages and pages of faces and files and I guess I had looked at hundreds...
when I found a folder titled 'Recently Released Files from Agencies'.
I clicked on first face and a whole page of faces opened.
Right in the middle of the page was a little girl I instantly adored.
Clicked on her to see what her name was, read the comments below, and then checked her birthday
 (making sure she was indeed in birth order)
to see she had MY same birthday~ 2/3.

That same day, we asked our agency to see if she was still on the shared list
(she was)
and then see if we could look at her file
(we did).
The rest was just a test of nerves, trust, and surrender.
We waited for updated info, through the weekend and a new shared list being released, and finally on the following Friday, we locked her file, sent LOI Sunday, and received PA yesterday. 

Now we begin the LONG wait of this journey for LOA~
Letter of Acceptance... official acceptance from China that we can indeed adopt her into our forever.
Some precious friends have waited over 100 days for this document and I hope I can wait as graciously as they have.
Please begin to pray for EvieClaire as she lives her last days in her orphanage far across the ocean.
One day sooner than we think, she will be in our arms and family forever!!!

The morning after I found Evie's file, God lead me to this scripture~
Psalm 126:5-6
Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.
Those who go out weeping,  carrying seed to sow
 will return with songs of joy carrying sheaves with them.

38 comments:

  1. She's BEAUTIFUL!!!
    I LOVE her name!!
    Congrats!!

    Blessings
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you all!! She is beautiful!! What part of Henan province is she from? Our oldest son is also from Henan. :-)

    /Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your little spicy girl! Her name is precious! Can't wait to see her in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sharon! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww she's so precious! Our Joshua was in in the Henan province! But right now he's in Beijing!
    Lots of Smiles,
    Emma from,
    justalittlephotgraphy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post I was waiting for! I don't comment often, but read every day. Your new little girl is adorable. Congratulations to your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!!!! Praying for God to grant a speedy process:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's gorgeous, Sharon! Hoping you get that precious piece of paper in your hand very, very soon. What would we do without Donna?! :-) ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful little girl! so happy for you & your family! Wishing you a speedy LOA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so so perfect!!! I have always adored the name Claire too! Can't wait till she is snuggled safely in your arms!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get that baby home where she belongs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to all of you! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My!! She is a perfect, precious, princess, angel! So Happy for You! (Donna is AMAZING at directing families in the right direction to find their babies isn't she ?!.)Already have been praying for this precious soul and will continue to lift all of you up. Can't wait for her to catch the Ankerich smile of joy! Bring that baby home XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so thankful!:) I have been "watching" the yahoo group faces too...& hers jumped out at me! What a dear! Praising HIM that yet another child is coming home!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Sharon. So happy for you and your family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She's perfect! God bless EvieClaire and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  20. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on another one of God's precious gifts from China!!!!!! Secondly, she is DARLING!!!!!! Woohoo, another girl for the "A" family!!!!! Lastly, I LOVE her sweet name!!!! Looking forward to seeing your bring your tiny blessing home!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!!! She is DARLING!! Can't wait to see her with her forever family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such wonderful news, what a precious little one that waits for you! So very happy for you all!

    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  23. EvieClaire you are going to be so very loved!!!! Cannot wait to see you in your Mommy and Daddy's arms!!!!! What a gift you are!

    ReplyDelete
  24. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I have popped over to your blog a few times over the last few years and I proudly wear my Sew Shay camera strap!!

    I must say that my heart skipped a beat as I scrolled down and saw her pictures! My husband and I are working to be DTC by his 30th birthday in early September. Of course that means that I have been "glancing" at the shared list every so often...I see so many kids, but hope that they will be matched with a family before we are to that step. The children that we feel most connected to have been little boys, but one little girl captured my heart and I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOUR GIRL!!! I am so, so glad that she has found her forever family and I just can't wait to watch your journey to your EvieClaire unfold...I will be watching and praying right along (if you don't mind)!!!

    Blessings, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family. What a blessing and praying that all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Shay, she's absolutely precious!!! I have goosebumps. I'm so happy she will be in your arms very soon!!! Many prayers have been answered....

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Soooo happy for you! What a joy to hear your news! Praying with & for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have read your blog for awhile now, followed your journey to bring home WP and cannot be more excited to follow this new journey to see this precious blessing join your family. The passion that you have for your children/family is so evident in everything you do and it is such an inspiration. I have always wanted to adopt and the more I read your blog, the more it opens my heart to it. Prayers & Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So so so precious!!!! Congratulations!! What a Heaven sent blessing!!! What joy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OH MY GOODNESS, SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family!! I know you must be so excited to meet this little blessing.
    She will be in your arms before you know it.

    I could not be more thrilled for you~

    xoxo,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  31. She's stunning! I've been waiting for this post....can't wait to follow your journey!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wish you could email me--she was on our agency's list (we just adopted in Nov 2011) originally and I saw her picture and prayed she would find a family. She reminds me of our little Emy. We have a biological son that has CP, so I have a heart for that. I had wondered about this little girl and funny that a family's blog I follow is adopting her!! God is so good! Anyway, my email is ltmorgan@brtc.net if you feel led to email me. I have a lot of info on CP, too!! We come to "your neck of the woods" every summer for PT for my son (Dacula, GA/Buford,GA). Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  33. "Congrats on PA!!!!"
    Your new Evie Claire is so precious and petite!
    What a beautiful blessing she will be to your family.
    Love her name, it suits her perfectly, and how very special she shares your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  34. SO happy for you!!! Evie is PRECIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete