Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Seventh Heaven~

Have you been able to read between the lines, notice little hints, catch a jist of what's up with our family?
 It's been very hard to keep it in...
such a journey of prayer, soul searching, should we? shouldn't we? was that a closed door? did God send us on this journey just for Grayson? or was He bringing another little one home?

You remember me meeting Grayson's precious mom back in March and our time at the retreat.
I really went there to hear a clear word from God telling us what He wanted us to do?
I didn't come home knowing where He was leading but I knew I needed to stay close, 
nurture my family, and just let Him lead.
Scott and I had SO many conversations, moments of tears, and complete dependence on God's will.
We kept asking Him what He wanted us to do... stop or go?

It really would be the easier choice to stay home and love the ones we have BUT
we couldn't let go of the thought we might leave our child waiting in China;
after all, God put Grayson in my heart, gave him to another, so WHAT?

In the last weeks as we have continued the paper chase,
God has really made the words of Sidewalk Prophets "I Wanna Live Like That" come alive~

What will people say of me
When I'm only just a memory
When I'm home where my soul belongs

Was I love
When no one else would show up
Was I Jesus to the least of those
Was my worship more than just a song

I want to live like that
And give it all I have
So that everything I say and do
Points to You

If love is who I am
Then this is where I'll stand
Recklessly abandoned
Never holding back

I want to live like that
I want to live like that

SO that's what we are doing~
We are going back for the child God has chosen for our family.
As a matter of fact, our dossier went to China Monday...
we are
DTC!!!
(Dossier to China)
Meaning our paper work is there and being prepared to Log In.
Once we have LID (Log In Date) we will be matched and see who God had in mind all along.
We just had to have faith that He knew the way and all we had to do was follow.
 
Once again, we have no idea how it will come to fruition financially; 
after all, this will be our third adoption in three years, fourth in 6 years.
What we DO know...
He has provided everything we have needed in the past and know without a shadow of a doubt,
HE will do it AGAIN!

Sew Shay is up and running, plan to open auction again soon,
and Scott is busily pursuing a real estate adventure he has always dreamed of... to help us get to China and when back home, will help other families bring their precious ones home too! 
(Link coming soon to his website)

SO Seventh Heaven is on the way!
Count them...
Savannah, Amelia, Rosemary, EllaKate, ShayleeJoy, Will Perry, and ???
 Girl or Boy? Age 2-6? God Knows!!!
Are you at all surprised? 
Thank you for your prayers on this new journey!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, 
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
 

  
 

39 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! Before I even read this post, I was counting the people in the picture..heehee..You guys are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I will be praying for this. I love your desire to mother so many hearts and admire your endurance through the paper chase. XOXO, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. So WONDERFUL! Yes I have been reading between the lines and waiting for you to announce your newest addition. Looking forward to see who your child is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love your heart. God has so got this! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was counting, too! You and Scott are simply amazing...and there's an amazing child waiting somewhere in China for an amazing family to come get him/her. :-) ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shay,
    I love you and I am beyond excited for you and your family!!!!
    You all are an amazing family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surprised? No. Excited? Absolutely!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been on my heart a lot lately and I have been meaning to come by and catch up and reconnect. Life has kept me from doing that. Thankfully, though, I am up late this evening and was just about to sign off and I saw this amazing news. I am thrilled for your family and the little one who will one day call you,"Mommy."

    I cannot wait to hear more.

    Love~
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jumping for joy!! God is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are amazing! What a blessing!
    I was just telling the mother of one of your former students about your sweet children. You taught her daughter, Reagan, when you were adopting EllaKate and I was updating her with news of your other precious adoptions. I'll have to let her know there's another addition headed your way. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always in my thoughts and prayers!! Love you!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sitting here SOBBING!!! Seventh Heaven indeed. I am so happy for your family and praying a match is right around the corner! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very thankful for your family's sweet heart. I CANNOT WAIT to see who God has chosen for you all!! Praying in TN:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats and so excited for you all. Looking forward to seeing where God leads you this time and following along. Will be checking out the sewing page also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This makes my heart SOAR!!! :D Congratulations! I'm so so happy for you all!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratualtions!! God will provide, I truly believe that. After all DH is in China getting our son and we started out with $0 but God did provide!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How awesome! Am I surprised? NO! Excited for you? ABSOLUTELY!!!! How amazing would it be if God choose another little from Fuzhou for you???? He's amazing that way! Keeping you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to see who God has planned for your precious family! Love you my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such wonderful news! SO excited to follow you to China again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love you , your big heart and your family so much. Praying!!

    Holly Nguyen

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not one bit surprised, although the first thing I did was look at Savannah's belly! I'm so happy for your enormous, beautiful family! My hubby grew up in a family of 8 children and it's wonderful having so many in-laws. God bless you as you begin this journey again. I can't wait to see the newest Ankerich!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the lyrics to this song too! And I can't wait to see what little blessing our Lord brings to your beautiful family! He will provide all you need this journey too, He knows.

    Congrats on DTC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah!!! I've been praying. Please know I am here!!
    Love,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  24. SO EXCITING!!! LOVE your BIG Heart!!! God has already chosen your precious child!
    Praying for your family as you wait for BIG NEWS!!

    Blessings
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such wonderful news! So happy for you and your family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutley Wonderful! Congratulations and Best Wishes!

    Courtney
    www.blaineandchloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm so excited for you my friend - though I was just planning that you would go after Grayson :) This one just might be another Grace - son! Love ya!
    xo ellie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Blessings on this journey! He is the provider of all our needs!Praying for you and the little one to come your way!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! Awesome! Congratulations! Looking forward to following your newest journey!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations! This is such exciting news and if anyone can make it happen, it's God and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yipppeeeee!!!! Just a wee bit jealous your dtc!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a beautiful picture of your family....DTC!!! hip hip hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You know we are thrilled for you! Happy, happy DTC! Can't wait to see what the Lord does, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ha! I thought so nut was looking at past posts trying to see if I had missed something. lol. So beyond thrilled for what the Lord is doing in your life. You are so amazing Sharon and you inspire me all the time. looking forward to keeping up with your journey and praying you through every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my word! I am sooo excited to read this! I can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  36. OH MY GOODNESS, WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!! SO very happy for you Sharon......and cannot wait to see where this journey takes you! Congratulations~

    xoxo,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such wonderful news!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you and we will be praying for you as you journey to your precious little. Hugs from Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  38. How wonderful! I know that when you see the children left behind, it is hard NOT to go back. You are such a nurturing, loving, organized mother that I know you will do fine with one more. I do worry about Scott having to work (and drive to Atlanta) until he is 90 years old... or at least 70. Well, life is for living and you two are doing great things. Can't wait for more news!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm way behind on blogging and catching up a bit with yours. Congratulations! DTC!!! Whoohoo! I cannot wait to see what God is going to do and who your 7th precious child is!
    Much love,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete