Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

SparkleJoy~

There is NO other child in the whole world that exudes her name legacy JOY more than ShayleeJOY!
There is also NO other child that readily and naturally exudes Fruit of the Spirit more than ShayleeJoy either.
She is thus dubbed SparkleJoy in our home these days~
She is constantly looking for 'Sparkling' behavior in everyone incuding her mama and daddy.
Just this morning she said, "Mom, Will Perry is being Joyful! Can he put in a sparkle?"
Another time she reminded me she was being very 'Patient' waiting and was off for a sparkle!
I was a little anxious this would be another 'thing' I had to keep up with but NOT so with SparkleJoy on the job...
She has us ALL thinking positive and wanting to sparkle just like her!!!

Proverbs 17:22
A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

6 comments:

  1. I so love this!!! She is too precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) this post made me smile !! She is such a JOY ! I love y'all !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute she is! I have a special place in my heart for your little JingJing. She has just blossomed under your care and affection. Love her in that cute flowered dress! So glad she has caught the sparkling spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I can't believe how grown up Will looks in this picture!

    ReplyDelete