Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Sweet Day~

Yesterday was a sweet day for Amelia.
I had never been away from her on her bd
and yesterday was not going to be the first... :)
SO the littles and I headed her way
and we met her for lunch along with Savannah~

 A few other photos from the day...
At the park~








Surprised EK for a book fair visit 
and then lunch before we left
(then she decided she had to go too)~
 Lots of reading last night with all our new books~
All in all in was the best of days~
able to see my beautiful birthday girl on her day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect day! I love book fairs, probably a little too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great day with Amelia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for book fair shopping! I'm glad you were able to be with Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you were able to celebrate with your daughter. I am sure that makes her happy that her mom would drive out of the way to be with her. Not every mom does that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day! You are such a fun mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet thing to do. I can't imagine my girls having a birthday without me being there either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a birthday and a book fair. that is my kind of day. Glad you got to spend the day with your girl on her day!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a very beautiful fun filled day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Birthdays are sweet spent together. Precious!....oh and I just put Ponyella on hold at our library. I love finding new books for the little ones on your blog!

    ReplyDelete