Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Created for Care~

This time tomorrow the two mamas of these two boys~
 Will Perry and Grayson (WP's foster brother),
will meet face to face in such a God size way.
There is huge story waiting to be told but not until
Kim and I have spent a weekend together

I have had many friends attend this retreat
(and been SUPER blessed)
but I haven't been able to make it happen myself...
actually never wanted to make it happen really
because I am a home body, 
never leave my family,
and usually have been freshly home from China.
Tried to say no this time but God wouldn't let me.

Thank you to Kim and her best friend for this opportunity!
I will be there soaking in all God has for each adoptive mom.
I fully expect Him to be there blessing our hearts!

Psalm 38:9
You know what I long for, Lord; you hear my every sigh.

 
 

11 comments:

  1. I too can't wait to see what God has for us this weekend. He's all ready blowing me away with "our story". So glad you are coming!! Can't wait to meet in person dear friend.
    love you,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for both of you and soooo wish I was going!!!! Praying for a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you are going! Please go the same weekend as me next year though! I'll be praying for you. I know you will be so blessed with who you meet and how God comforts you this weekend. Can't wait to hear the story with Kim and Grayson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So praying for your weekend.
    Love you friend,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so glad you are going. Be ready for a big blessing. Must go to the same one next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad you get to go!! I went last year (to the first one....that's where I met Sara Mixon) and it was SUCH a huge blessing to me!! I was supposed to go to again this January but decided it was too close to us traveling to China and we just had too much going on at home...and can't go this weekend as we've just gotten home from China. But, I am thrilled for u!! Some of the richest teaching I've ever experienced. Praying for God to bless you!!

    Jenny C.
    calcrew.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for many Blessings coming your way sweet friend!
    Enjoy yourself!
    Blessings, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a GREAT time!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your special weekend!
    And oh how I wish I could attend this retreat too, but will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying you have a rich and blessed time! Can't wait to hear what the Lord speaks to your heart while you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your weekend! I have a cute picture of Grayson and our Tim playing at SF! :-)

    ReplyDelete