Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love 14~

Today was the day of love
and what is sweeter and lovelier than a sweet baby
waking up to Tooth Fairy gifts and a healthier mouth?
SJ was SO happy this morning~
 She loved her note~
 Daddy read it to her~
 I LOVE these little hands
that held her precious tooth she was SO proud of~
  SO thankful the sick tooth was gone
and SJ felt so much better today~
I LOVE EK helping SJ open her Mermaid Barbie
and being SO happy for her~
 And I LOVE that Scott and EK
were off this morning to Donuts for Dad.
That made two happy girls~
 A beautiful start to a beautiful day of LOVE!


 

4 comments:

  1. I meant to comment last night! Poor baby! I am so glad she is better and happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that sweet tooth fairy note:) BTW...I'm going to try to start blogging more. Will never be on your level but you make it seem fun so I'm going to study up on it and get things rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear that a little Miss is feeling better. And, it does seem like love is in the air!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats quite the tooth she got pulled! Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete