Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Love 10~

Today was my hair day and may I just say...
I LOVE my hairdresser, Lori~
 and SO do my littles.
Actually they adore her!
She did her magic on my hair~
and we were off to meet Savannah and Pam for lunch~
Then to Cosco to pick up photos for a huge project
I am working on for the wall behind my sofa~
It was the best of days
and we came home to precious gifts from another friend Lori~
WP~ Silly bands, Grow a dino, and Fruit snacks
 Girls~ Beautiful peasant blouses~
Thank you to precious friends and sweet Savannah
for a LOVEly day!
 

6 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE the stuff your friend Lori sends and I'm dying to know if Lori has a website, etsy store, anything? Cara needs one of Lori's creations. I need to make friends with Lori, whoever she is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Cute pictures!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting mail or even better a little package in the mail.

    Your air looks fab!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how much I love these posts and the sweet little glimpses into your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day! It feels good to get the hair done! Yea you! You look beautiful. I need to do the same since it's sadly been 6 months. Lunch, shopping, kiddos, friends, and gifts...perfect! xoxo With Joy~ Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love "hair day" plain and simple!!

    cant wait to see the new project wall behind the couch!!!

    ReplyDelete