Monday, January 23, 2012

Painting~

This morning during breakfast,
 I took a call from a sweet friend I had been wanting to talk to.
I'm sure you know how it goes with two littles
when mom gets on the phone.
First of all they decided since their breakfast was gone,
they would eat the rest of mine. :)
AND to keep them busy for just a little longer,
I gave them paint with water my mom had given them.
Perfect hmmmm?
You would think so 
since I was sitting just in the connecting room...
when I hear SJ exclaim...
MOM! Come see what Will Perry did.
Ummm yes, he went to the fridge, took out the chocolate syrup
and poured into the water cup.
I think he figured it was a cup usually used for drinking CM
so why not paint with it too. (smelled delish)
What to do except laugh and take photos for a memory.
SJ was distraught that the water was now chocolate
but happy again once it was clean again.~
Putting my phone down and picking up my camera,
I shot them doing art for school~


 Nothing but a little excitement for the day
and no harm done.
Thanks mom~ they love the water painting books!
And thanks Lynn~ I needed our chat today!!

Xīn Nián Kuài Lè! Happy New Year!!!
 

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Looks like something Bria and Jack would get into. Happy Chinese New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's brilliant - really, he put the syrup in the cup? What a presh little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Fun Fun Fun!!

    Happy Chinese New Year!
    Blessings, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the differences in a boy and girl! :) He was making his own scratch and sniff painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Will probably thought he was doing something very clever. I love Jing's pose with her hand on her hip. Looks like you have two little lefties on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE !!!!!!!These years...glad you got it captured on camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's hilarious!!! It could've been A LOT worse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a silly boy! I'm sure it still worked fine and smelled YUM!!

    ReplyDelete