Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Kitchen~

Is most happy when it is full of the ones I love!
Before church this morning,
the littles were in the playroom playing kitchen
and I heard WP saying 'pray'.
He was done by the time I got my camera
but reenacted it for me to get this precious photo~
 Our church celebrated 20 wonderful years
that Preacher Ben has been there
and afterwards, my kitchen was full~
 ALL the chicks were in the nest today!~
We spent the day watching football
and just being together.
Then it was time to eat again.
Scott and Josh have wanted to order The Big Dinner Box~
and would you believe we ate almost all of it?
 I'd say My Kitchen was very happy today!
You know what they say~
"The kitchen is the heart of the home"
and tonight I would definitely agree.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake asks to order that every time he sees the commercial!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WP praying melts my heart! So glad he gets to learn and know of God's goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute those little ones at their play table. I love that the bear has a place too!

    Looks like a perfect Sunday!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so wonderful when your kitchen is full, isn't it? I enjoy that too, even though it doesn't happen often. Maybe when we have more space, it will! Wish we could've been there yesterday. We just wanted to be at church afterward to hang out with everyone, especially those we haven't seen in quite awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love a full kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A happy kitchen!
    Love the "littles" praying, so precious! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun food post! We are happiest in the kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete