Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

One Less Again...

One Less Orphan in the world today...
Our beautiful niece Jessica (my brother's daughter)
gave her life to Christ
and was baptized at Athens Church this morning.
It was a precious time for her and our family.
I tried so hard to get her whole testimony 
but this is almost all of it~

She's amazing and just the pouring LOVE all around her.
I loved her status today~
"Joy unspeakable joy :) rises in my soul and never lets me go!!!!" Yesterday, today, and forever I will proudly proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord and living in my heart !!!
This is her to a T now!
We are thrilled that we were able to be there
and share this greatest of moments in her life~


  Let me introduce the Fearless Four (minus one)~
 Savannah, Jessica, Jamie, and Nicole.
Please be sure to click the link to their awesome blog above.
We are just four girls in our twenties who met through the wonderful world of blogging and have formed a connection we didn't know was possible. We have grown to love Jesus and love others through our relationships with one another. Our goal here at Fearless is to love God and love people. Stick around and see what it is all about! 
WP found a new friend today... my daddy~
  Make him laugh and you're in. :)
And just how did we get these awesome photos???
God is SO good...
My very best friend from Atlanta just happened to walk in
to go to church with her son and took over the camera~
It was the best ever to see Pam and Roger today!
Pam is that friend that knows everything about me...
the good and the bad, the happy and the sad,
the beautiful and the ugly
but loves me just the same~ probably more.
We had planned to meet for lunch Wed
and now I can't wait even more!!!


Dear Jessica~
We pray God's richest blessings over your life today
and forever!!!
He has such Great plans for you and we look SO forward
to watching it all unfold.
We are always here for you and will continue our prayers for you,
your life, your family, and your future.
May God bless you and keep you
and make His face to shine on you forever!!!
In His Great Love,
Shay, Unk, and the BIG Family

John 14:18
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
11th Christmas~ 1996



 
 

8 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so sad we missed you and your family and the baptism! We were running late today and didn't get to church until after worship. :( Would have LOVED to have met WP in person! If you ever visit Athens Church again, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you could all be there to celebrate with your niece. I enjoyed the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN, Jessica!! I love, love, love baptisms & testimonies!! What a sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord. Always Great to learn of another of Gods Children Coming Home to Our Father. And God Bless You for Sharing this. PapaG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how beautiful. Thank you for sharing that very moving testimony. One more has come home!

    :)
    janet and gang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! What a great gift this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete