Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Certificate of Citizenship~

The Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561) is a document issued by the US government as proof of U.S. citizenship. An individual, who obtained U.S. citizenship either by action of law while residing in the United States or by having been born outside the United States to U.S. citizen parents, has the right to apply for a U.S. Certificate of Citizenship. 


That's the official description...
To us it is the official document needed for the readoption process,
to request a foreign born birth certificate,
to get a US passport,
and the most important document given to WP proving he is a US Citizen as soon as his feet hit US soil on November 19, 2011.

What is this Mom?
 SO happy to finally have this in my hands~
 Let me make sure I like my photo~
 I like it SO much, I think I will pick it off~
Yikes... give me that document boy! LOL
All in all, SO thankful to have this 
so we can move on to the next paperwork step on the list. 
Yay WP~ officially a US citizen! :)


9 comments:

  1. I love this Christmas picture....sweet Ella Kate on her first Christmas at home! I can't believe you have your COC so quickly, but I think they started sending them automatically; right? Merry Christmas to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could he be any cuter? Oh, my! What a merry Christmas your family is having! ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the USA, sweet boy! That face is so precious.:)
    hollym.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such beautiful children! Sadly, I STILL have to apply for Asher's COC! Yikes! The price tag has made me drag my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One more step! What a lovely Christmas blessing. I just love seeing your Christmas pictures from the past. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon--

    He has the cutest smile/happy face!! I just want to squeeze him. The girls look so young...what a sweet picture!

    xoxo
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Getting that piece of paper is always a sigh of relief! Many blessings this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so adorable! Just want to eat him up.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so cute, I could pinch those sweet cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete