Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WP's New Haircut~

The two boys in our family were due a haircut
so we headed to see Ms. Karen yesterday afternoon.


We were a little concerned WP would be scared
and sat him in Scott's lap for security.
We could tell him he was used to have his hair cut~
(Well, we actually have pics of it at SF)
 A sweet moment captured~
 Ms. Karen said WP was a champ sitting SO still~

Scott got his cut too and aren't they both SO handsome?~

 Our precious boy all smiles this morning~
 and his beautiful sister all smiles too!~
 Both loving Toddler School...
working on puzzles and singing away.

For we are God’s workmanship, 
created in Christ Jesus to do good works, 
which God prepared in advance for us to do. – Ephesians 2:10

16 comments:

  1. Awww:-) He has the most adorable little smile:)
    And his haircut...VERY CUTE:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo cute! I could eat him with a spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His smile is too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A smile instantly appears on my face when I see Will and how happy he is with his family. He truly is precious.

    xoxo

    p.s. Gail and I were talking today and mentioned Will and how we thought WP was a cross between Liam and her Will. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love WP's new do! So glad he did well! Hope you found some hair gel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love WP's new hair cut!! He is sooo cute! I love your pictures too! You captured the moments very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cutie patootie! Scott is such a great daddy I love that he has a little boy. His haircut is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a huge smile on my face!! I know I tell you this all the time, but WP is THE cutest!!! And yes he reminds me very much of my Will. I think it's because Will was about the same age as WP when we adopted him.

    I love seeing Scott with his handsome son!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WP is sooooo handsome! And I LOVE SJ's pigtails too...you have the *cutest* kids!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute haircut!!! I wish my little man would sit that nicely for his haircuts! Way to go, WP! :) And SJ's piggies....love, love, love them! Hope the jetlag is almost gone! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everett loves haircuts too, SF does a great job with haircuts. WP is so handsome with his new do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He looks so cute! He has the cutest smile ever!

    ReplyDelete