Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Who's Going?

This has probably been the most asked question
and I am so sorry I haven't thought to share.
In our HEARTS, everyone is going~
 In 2006, all the bigs went~ Amazing!
In 2010, just EK went~ Precious!
This time we are taking Rosie and the littles~ Thankful!
We are hoping the big vs little ratio will work out well. :)
I am SO happy we will be able to Skype and Face Time
while we are there so J, S, & A feel connected.
We were SO blessed today to be prayed over once again
by our wonderful church family.
We also prayed for Shepherd's Field and sweet Will
as he waits to be a part of his forever family.

On the way home as Scott and I talked about the service,
my favorite song came on and confirmed even more
how ordained this whole journey has been.
I Lift my Hands to Him~

I woke with butterflies in my stomach this morning
and going to bed calm and peaceful.
Most everything is packed 
and we are pretty much ready.
The littles keep saying,
"We will trick-or-treat, go to bed,
and wake up to go to China?"
YES!!! Still can't believe it. :)

Psalm 46:10
 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
   I will be exalted among the nations,
   I will be exalted in the earth.”

14 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you... can't wait to read your posts as you keep us updated. Many prayers going up for all of you! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just playing catch up. My goodness, the packing! I'll be praying you home. Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you! Praying for a safe trip and an easy transition for Will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be praying for safe/smooth travel and that the transition goes well for everyone. So incredibly excited to follow your trip! Hugs! ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it Wednesday yet? I'm staying up late to make sure I greet you when you get here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited for you guys and Loved hearing that your church family prayed over you. One of the saddest things we heard over and over again at the conference was families that adopted who felt alone and not supported from there church body. So glad yours is and please know that you have people all over the states supporting you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So THRILLED for you that I have butterflies too!! Can't wait for your littles to play with Will..and Henry! Please give him and Jamie a huge hug from me. love

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be very surreal leaving in the morning. Still have you very close in my thoughts.

    lea
    xo

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying the peace of God remains in everyones hearts throught your journey. Praying God goes before you(and He already is) making the path straight for safety, health,and transitions, Enjoy the precious journey! May blessings abound and He receive all the Glory!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited that Rosie is going to!!!!!! She is going to be amazing big help/big sis! Just like Ainsley!!! Have a wonderful trip. I will "see you" in China!!!

    Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. The verse brought tears to my eyes, what a wonderful God we serve. Praying for your last day to get it all together and SOOOO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beyond happy for you all! Can't wait to read all about it!

    Big Hugs and Blessings!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to follow your journey! One more sleep, but who is counting?! Whoooo hoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. one of my most favorite songs - and yes it is perfect for what God has been doing in your journey!

    Love you friend!!!

    LET FAITH ARISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xo ellie

    ReplyDelete