Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Night by the 'Campfire'~

After enjoying a wonderful evening by our neighbor's chiminea,
we decided it was just too wonderful to pass up
 SO here we are with a new family tradition~
 Nothing better to make a cold night more cozy than a 'Campfire'.
And for dinner~ roasted hotdogs~
 So SO yummy~
 Then we were on to S'mores~



 The master fire keeper~
 And look who showed up right about time to eat~
Guess where they were off to?~
A Halloween party...
Meet Joe Dirt (John Dirt) and his beautiful girlfriend Brandy!
Loved our 'Night by the Campfire'!

7 comments:

  1. How fun! I want a chiminea too! We are moving and I will get one for my new home.

    I saw a pumpkin chiminea somewhere last week. It was cute.

    The two love birds looks so cute in their costumes!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it not just the most awesome experience having both bigs and little is the home, in the family!!! Sometimes I feel like if my kids brought me any more joy I would explode!! When I look at your pictures and blog I can feel the same type of emotions from one mama heart to another. Its amazing! There is nothing quite as gratifying as the love of a child!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun night with yummy food too!

    It was 81 degrees here today. I can't believe how blessed we have been this fall. It's usually snowing by now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your family blog! Your girls (all of them) are precious. I feel like we're friends even though we've never met!! Praying God's blessings on your family and your new son! Jima

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious post!!! Is it not just the most absolute fun having bigs and littles! sometimes I feel like if my kids gave me any more joy I would just explode! I love looking here and feeling the same type of joy just radiate from your photos. Mama love, there is nothing more gratifying! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat fire pit! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great celebration of all-American traditions in one night. Joe Dirt looks just a little too convincing :)

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete