Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Room for Will

It is amazing to think we are in the final weeks
before traveling for Will.
That means we need boy clothes and a boy room.
Remember this photo and story~

Today I began getting Will's room ready~

It is coming along with the bare necessities...
Thinking I will continue the project when we are home
and I know our son just a little better~

As for now,
he has a comfy bed, a rocking horse, a toy box, building blocks, and a familiar print hanging in his room.
I know as time passes, 
it will become one of his favorite rooms in our house!

As Scott and I stood in there this afternoon,
we were blown away again just thinking that we have a son,
coming home in just a few weeks
who will sleep in this bed (with his momma :)
and be our's forever.

Psalm 127:3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, 
children a reward from Him.

17 comments:

  1. Awww...he will love that space! So bright and welcoming...and ready to be filled with his endless giggles and boundless energy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to decorate a boy's room! Will is going to love, love, love his new room! I am sooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His room is absolutely PERFECT!! He is going to love ya'll as much as you already love him! I just know it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a BOY, it's a boy!!! I am SO ready to see you with your BOY :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the room and looking forward to the post about travel dates & itinerary! :) ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boys are amazing!!!! So glad you will soon have the pleasure:) Love Will's room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet room. Can't wait to see him playing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shay, his room is just precious!!!
    And perfect for your new little son...can't wait to see you holding him in China!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful! God bless you richly! Jima

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful! God bless you richly! Jima

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness I just Love seeing boy stuff in your home. I got choked up when you said you were both standing in his room. I cannot wait to see him with his sisters. His poor face is gonna be so chapped from all the kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember how surreal it is to stand in there room, realizing how in such a short time, they will be there with you! SO excited!!!

    Will's room is just perfect and my favorite part is that 'familiar' print... I still think that is just the coolest thing!! Can't wait to see that space all "loved and lived-in"!! ~ soon... VERY soon!! :)

    OXO,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  13. So real, huh? Excited for you to fill that room with a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. can't wait to see a picture of Will in his comfy room!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love his room, cannot believe you will have him so soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ADORABLE!!!! That picture & story still about make me want to cry!! God's Providence!!!

    What size are you collecting for sweet Will?

    Only thing missing is HIM!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete