Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Favorite Photo (FUN) Friday

Today was Teddy Bear Day for EK
so she took her CCAI Panda named Pandy
and wore her panda shirt~
(Taken with my Phone) and no, I didn't make the shirt. :)
She was SO excited!!!


Today SJ really wanted an orange for snack
but I was busy working on something at that moment
SO she said, "I can do it".
And she did~ got it out of fruit basket, peeled it, and began eating.
She was so proud of herself~



Looking forward to more Friday Fun later~
Football Fun!!! Go Bulldogs!!!



I am linking up with Lisa


Couple of photos sent to me by EK's K teacher from the day~




So thankful she loves school SO much!!!

6 comments:

  1. Your girls are both so sweet! Briana is ALL about pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who wouldn't be excited wearing a panda shirt and carrying a panda bear?!!!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that panda shirt...I just knew you made it...love the orange bow too...your girls are always dressed SO adorable, you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mya loves herself some Panda Bears!! LOVE EK's shirt! She wears black & white well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls are SO CUTE!!!

    Looks like EK had a fabulous day aat school and way to go SJ!! She does look so proud of herself.

    Hope your week is off to a great start~

    xoxo,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete