Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Something to Know about Will~

Will likes to eat~

Outside!

Will likes hanging out with friends~
Outside!

Will likes skateboards~
Outside!

Will loves playing in the dirt sand~

Outside of course!

I think we could concur that
Will LOVES to be outside being all boy
and getting dirty.
LOVE that big smile on his face!!!
Yay~ sounds great to me...
two little girls here will be all about it with him~
not to mention Max!!! :)
I guess we better get that boy a sandbox!!!



6 comments:

  1. Those are the sweetest little pictures. I know you are ready to have him home with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will is just the CUTEST little Angel!!

    Can't wait to see him come home!!

    Thank you for allowing us to participate in your auction and sooooo happy that we won!!

    God Bless,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep -- he looks like ALL boy to me and you are going to have soooo much fun with him!

    Sorry I haven't been by in a while. I am still trying to get blogs deleted out so I can add you back in! It's not as easy as it used to be! I NEED you in my Dashboard again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He will fit right in! So cute! I actually think he looks like Collins....is that weird?
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you just can't wait to get your hands on him!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a good thing this boy is coming home to a place where it is nice year round!! Will will be able to be outside A LOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete