Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

China on my Mind~

I guess with our recent LOA and knowing we will travel soon
China is really on my mind!

I am constantly thinking and praying for the people there
especially a little boy in Beijing. :)
Just a few of my favorite images~















We will be there before we know it,
retracing steps we have already taken~
Beijing, Fujian, and Guangzhou.
Not to mention the BEST part...
we will have a SON!!!

Isaiah 43:5
Do not be afraid for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.

7 comments:

  1. Such a CUTE son you will be picking up. China is always on my mind, especially all the beautiful orphans.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I am getting soooo excited for you. Who is traveling this time? I may have missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing these pics. Love that China is in your near future! Love the endless photos you get of Will! china holds such a big place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's is so beautiful :) Ahh, I want to visit one day !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the pics in this post!!..especially of the little sweetie at the end. I feel so lucky that I got to meet your sweet boy and play with him awhile. This post has me reminiscing of our time there...although only a couple months, it seems so long ago already...can't wait to return again one day!

    We are continuing to pray for you all as you prepare for your journey across miles to bring your little boy home. So very excited for you...and especially for Will!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you have me so excited!!!! Hoping next week is our week so we are not too far behind you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that China is always on my mind too. Can't wait to see you travel there and bring your sweet boy home!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete