Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer~ {Watermelon}

What says summer better than watermelon?
My two littles love fruit WAY more than candy 
or anything else you can think of!
Josh bought it over the weekend 
and the girls wanted a piece while at the pool.

They sat down to eat and I knew I had to get my camera...
I know~
why post so many watermelon photos???
They were just so cute!!! :)


Is SJ cute or what?



"Look mama, we are smiling!"



Is this not sweetest photo???






Sad watermelon face~



Happy watermelon face~

A happy watermelon day by the pool!!!
Like my title of the post Sara???

11 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Your girls are the sweetest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics. our girl has wanted to eat watermelon everyday since she came home from China.....almost 5 yrs ago....she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so darn sweet in there little bathing suits!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my three favorite foods! Looks yummy.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm, watermelon, swimming pool, & adorable girls: the perfect summer!
    Happy Summer!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I imagine this is the type of memory your girls will remember most; watermelon by the pool! My crew loves watermelon and would eat it everyday too. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, watermelon was the one thing Mya loved the most on the buffet in China!

    The pictures of ShayleeJoy with her eyes shut and eating, needs to be entered in some summer photo contest. Look into it - honestly - it is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SJ has some major eyelashes going on - wowza! My kiddos love the melon too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hard to beat cold watermelon on a hot day! Love that they're eating such big pieces. We have the same cherries bathing suit. :) ~ Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word! These pictures are just adorable! I completely agree with Sara -- you need to submit the fourth picture in a summer contest! It's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo cute!!! KM had that cute little cherry bathing suit the first summer she was home! I love seeing it on your darling bittiest girl!

    ReplyDelete