Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Styling for School~

A week from today,
EK will be at school for her very first day of K. Sigh...
SO to make it a little easier to let her go,
my mom chipped in to dress her in style.
From this cute dress from GAP outlet
to these adorable Lelli Kellys~

And don't even think Ms. Little Bit
was to be left out... no way~

She even wanted to stand like EK 
and get her photo taken alone too~
She even says she going to 'Kin-da-ga-den'!
Wondering how she is going to handle being away from EK.
I will be home-preschooling her and she is excited about that!
We are going to use the same books I used with EK~
Kumon... wonderful for little ones
sprinkled in with lots of hands on activities!!!
Planning to make the days alone with her very special
before bringing sweet little Will home!!!
Going to be a great beginning for all three, I am sure!!!

Heb 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for 
and certain of what we do not see.

13 comments:

  1. Won't it be nice to have a little alone time with ShayleeJoy? I think it will be precious! And I love,love, love those dresses and of course, the LKs! I am not sure I am ready to MJ to head out the door for Kin-da-ga-den either, but I know she'll at least look cute on her way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I already bought some 2-3 Kumon books to take to China this winter! You better get some too - looks like your Will will really enjoy them, with his preschool experience! I think Ruby will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously - August 1st? too early!!!! I was just going to say we could come and visit SJ while EK is in school but then I remembered Tia is going to Kind-da-ga-den too! oh my I never even thought of getting some new clothes - hmmm sounds like fun! and those shoes are way cute!

    Enjoy your last week before school!

    xo ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowza you guys start back to school early! Our kiddos start on 8/18 - my little goes 2.5 hrs each day & I'm sure she'll be missing her older sibs the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute and hip looking back to school clothes and shoes...both my girls love shoes and my boys for that matter...but so does their momma...(cause my shoe size, it always stays the same!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. We are getting ready too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing about the Kumon books. I will check out the link, as I've wanted some to work with Khloe. Any specific ones you'd recommend? She is just about 3 and 1/2 now.

    The girls will be stylin' in their pretty dresses and adorable LK shoes! I can't believe it's time to start thinking about BTS shopping already! Where has the summer gone?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those pretty shoes! Hope EK enjoys her first day of school and that the special time at home w/ just your "baby girl" is fun for you both! Can't believe I'll have a Kindergartner this year too and only one left at home w/ mama...I hope to treasure these days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A week from today...no way!!! That seems so soon, we start Sept. 1 and the time this Summer has flown.

    EK will have an awesome Kindergarten year I'm quite sure!!! And will be absolutely adorable in her new shoes and dress!!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gracious- I'm resisting the urge to buy these shoes and put them away for our little Ruby!! They are SO cute!! Can't believe your little one will be going away to Kindergarten this year. She is going to LOVE it, I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe school is already starting! This summer flew right by!

    Love the dresses and shoes too!

    ReplyDelete