Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

SJ 10 Months HOME Forever~

Today SJ has been home forever for 10 months
and we are ALL forever changed.
From this~
to this~

And to make this day SO sweet...
SJ received her Lifebook that I made her in the mail~

I had planned to save it for her birthday
or ShayleeJoy Day
but just could. not. wait!!!~

I asked her (after she had looked at it 100 times)
what her favorite page was~

She immediately said, "Not the sad pages..."

"I like when I got a mommy and a daddy!"

Forever LOVE looks good on her don't you think?


A precious baby
(although she doesn't like to be called a baby or little)...
 she says she is a big girl. :)
Oh Jingy, you will always be my baby
as will Nana, Mimi, Gigi, Ella, and Will.
10 months forever LOVE and faith and hope!!!

1 Cor. 13:13
And now these three remain: 
faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

10 comments:

  1. Can't believe how MUCH SJ has changed! Where did you make her life book? Great, great pictures celebrating 10 months home! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how sweet she looks eyeing every page. Can not wait to see will in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has changed so much, I love the look of trust and comfort in her eyes now instead of uncertainty. The pic of her cutting her eyes up at you needs to be framed!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!!
    Love to your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in where you made her life book as well. I have started one using Creative Memories but wonder if there is one that is a little more user friendly:)

    Beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forever looks wonderful on JingJing! She looked so sad in all those "before" pictures and now she is a happy girl. It has been so heartwarming for me to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful book! Elijah, Tia & I all watched it and now they want theirs done NOW - so thanks for that :)

    xo ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 10 months my friend!!! The transformation in her is nothing short of a miracle. So happy she has her forever mommy and daddy and family to call her own!!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 10 Months to SJ! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her middle name says it all.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete