Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

PaPa~ 95 Years...

Today we celebrated PaPa's 95th birthday
@ Cateechee Golf Club.
It was a wonderful family affair!

PaPa, Jason, and Adelyn

I LOVE this photo of mama and daddy~
will cherish it forever... loves of my life!!!

My sister Marcia and Chris~

My brother Jason and Amy

Amelia, Rosemary, and Rebecca~

Samuel~

PaPa and the great grandchildren~

The boys~ can't wait to see Will in this pic~

Sister love~




and finally...
me and Scott~

Oh and guess who we saw working his Sunday away?
Sweet John Daniel. :)

Happy birthday PaPa~
we love you!!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday PaPa!! Blog is beautiful!! LOVE!! Have a wonderful week in Him :)

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Papa is rockin' it out at 95. For real. Happy Birthday to your papa! What a gorgeous bunch you all are!

    :)
    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless Papa for being 95! I love that he has his suit on. Beautiful family.

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so fortunate to have him with you and still going strong!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family. You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok so you have the most beautiful fam ever! Love the new blog - "following you"....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word! What a sweet celebration! You will cherish these photos forever!

    ReplyDelete