Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tea for Two: Black and White Wednesday

I had a little sewing to do today
12/365
and the littles followed me to the basement...

where my sewing room
and their playroom are one.

They enjoyed having tea
and a pretend birthday party~

while I purged and organized everything down there.
Being inside for 4 days
makes me tackle projects that just NEED to be done.

I then moved on to organzing
a new home school cabinet...
still a work in progress and promise to post
when it is done!!! :)

9 comments:

  1. Love these 2 little sweeties!!! And I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get back into sewing again!! Cute pictures of the girls, precious as always !! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so I'll have to try hard not be jealous of your sewing room with all those cabinets. And, oh how I love those camera straps! :)

    I got a sewing machine for C-mas! Can't wait to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sewing room is delish :) I think I'm ready for the snow days to be over - how about you?

    if we had a sledding hill it might be different :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your sewing room!! I sew and monogram with my Grandmommy, but unfortunately, all the machines are set up at her house. Sadly, nothing got sewn while I was snowed in my house. We are still out of school tomorrow. Hoping to get back to my kiddos soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cuties! Great shots! I love your sewing room! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. The girls are completely darling. And I have to say, I am SO jealous of your sewing space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Oh how I wish I had a basement or just an extra room!


    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have inspired me to clean out my sewing room. Got two dresses made yesterday! I guess being cooped up brings out creative moments!
    Love,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete